*We believe in the absolute Deity of the Son, the Lord Jesus Christ; that He was Divine as no other man can be, being very God of very God, existing from all eternity co-equal with the Father and the Spirit; that He never ceased to be God for one instant and that His humiliation did not consist in laying aside His deity; that as a man He was miraculously begotten of the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary. John 1:1; I John 5:20; Luke 1:26-38; Matthew 1:20
* We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine person, equal with the Father and Son and of the same substance and nature; that He convicts of sin, righteousness and judgment, bears witness to, sanctifies and helps the believer, indwelling every true child of God. II Corinthians 13:14; John 14:16-17; Romans 8:14-27
* We believe that the Church – the Body of Christ – is a New Testament Church, established by Jesus Christ, who is its sole Head; revealed through the Holy Apostles; empowered and perpetuated by the Holy Spirit; composed of believers in Jesus Christ as Savior; both Jew and Gentile, called out from the world and indwelt by the Holy Spirit; His “body” for service and His “bride” for glory.
* We believe that there are two church ordinances; Baptism and the Lord’s Supper. Baptism shall be administered by Emersion, by Sprinkling, or by Pouring, one making own choice. The Lord’s Supper is the commemoration of our Lord’s death until He comes, and our continual fellowship with Him. Acts 8:36; Romans 6:3-5; I Corinthians 11:23-34
* We believe in the resurrection of the bodies of the dead; that believers who sleep in Jesus will be raised at the coming of Christ for His Church and caught up with transformed, living saints who meet the Lord in the air, and that the wicked dead will be raised at the close of the Millennial Kingdom and stand in their bodies at the Great White Throne Judgment to receive their final doom. John 5:21-30; I Thessalonians 4:16; Revelation 7:9-17; 20:11-15
* We believe in the bodily, personal, premillennial return of Jesus Christ; that He will come before the seven year tribulation period to catch away His church, coming only into the air, and that He will come with His church at the close of the tribulation to judge the living nations and set up His Kingdom. I Thessalonians 4:13-18; Matthew 25:31-46; Revelation 19:11-21